Sales / Marketing
We have extensive experience in providing legal advice for your sales and marketing needs, whether it is setting up your website, sorting out your sales terms and conditions to helping you deal with the hopefully rare occasions you have a customer complaint!
We can provide you with advice on:
- Customer terms and conditions of business
- Sales promotions terms and conditions
- Advertising / trading standards compliance and distance selling regulations
- Website Terms and Conditions and acceptable use policies
- Data protection – collecting data fairly and complying with data protection laws
- Sales agency agreements
- Distribution and partnering agreements
What our clients say
"Highly professional, consistent, discreet and reliable legal service"
"After months of procrastination and confusion, working with Amanda moved my business forward in leaps and bounds. She quickly understood my business and helped both my clients and myself, by simplifying what seemed a complicated process"
"Key for me was an efficient and pragmatic turnaround"
"Her ability to rationalise and clarify what I thought to be the most complicated issue really put my mind at ease"