Company / Business Administration
Whatever your business it will save you time and money in the long run to get the legal aspects right at the outset. With our experience in providing legal support to everything from major corporates to sole traders we are well placed to advise you on setting up and running your business. We can also be there to support you if things are not going smoothly!
Issues we can support you with are:
- Advice on the best format sole trader, partnership, company
- Company formations
- Advice on setting up a consulting business
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Director’s and executives service contracts
- Standard trading terms and conditions
- Company secretarial services
- Company sales and purchases
- Shareholder and boardroom disputes
What our clients say
"Highly professional, consistent, discreet and reliable legal service"
"After months of procrastination and confusion, working with Amanda moved my business forward in leaps and bounds. She quickly understood my business and helped both my clients and myself, by simplifying what seemed a complicated process"
"Key for me was an efficient and pragmatic turnaround"
"Her ability to rationalise and clarify what I thought to be the most complicated issue really put my mind at ease"