Commercial / Contracts
Deals and contracts are the lifeblood of any business but many disputes start life as poorly documented (if they are documented at all) commercial arrangements. We understand the time and cost pressures faced by most businesses that lead them into deals with limited documentation but firmly believe well written contracts that pragmatically balance cost, risk and reward save you money in the long run.
We can help you with contracts such as:
- Outsourcing agreements
- IT and Telecoms procurement
- Outsourcing managed services
- Supplier framework agreements
- Purchase / sale of equipment and services
- Consultancy agreements
- Review of existing contracting processes to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Competition law and other regulatory aspects of the deals you do
What our clients say
"Highly professional, consistent, discreet and reliable legal service"
"After months of procrastination and confusion, working with Amanda moved my business forward in leaps and bounds. She quickly understood my business and helped both my clients and myself, by simplifying what seemed a complicated process"
"Key for me was an efficient and pragmatic turnaround"
"Her ability to rationalise and clarify what I thought to be the most complicated issue really put my mind at ease"